1. The Bible is the infallible, inspired Word of God. (2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:20-21)
2. The Godhead eternally exists in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Mark 12:29; John 1:1-4; Heb. 1:1-3)
3. The Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God. He accomplished our redemption by shedding His blood and the triumphantly rising from the dead, and He ascended to heaven, where He is now exalted at the right hand of God. (John 1:1-2, 14; 1 Cor. 15:3-4; Rom. 8:34)
4. The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment, and He is our abiding Comforter and Helper. (John 16:7-13; 14:16-17)
5. Man was created in the likeness of God, but because of sin he has become totally depraved, without hope for eternity except through acceptance of salvation. This salvation was made possible by the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection. (Rom. 3:10-23)
6. The moment that we trust in Christ as our Savior, we pass out of death into life. (John 5:24)
7. The Lord will descend in the clouds to take His own to be with Him just before the Great Tribulation period of seven years; at the Second Coming of Christ, He will with all the saints set up the Millennial Kingdom on the earth. (1 Thess. 4:13-18; Dan. 9:24-27)
8. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost: those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost into the resurrection of damnation. (Rev. 20:11-15)
9. God has defined marriage as an exclusive, covenant union for life between one man and one woman (Gen. 1:27, 2:24, Matt. 19:4-6). Any form of sexual immorality including, but not limited to pornography, adultery, fornication (including cohabitation), polygamy, homosexuality, incest, pedophilia are therefore condemned by God as sinful (Ex. 20:14,17, Lev. 18:6-23, Matt. 5:27-28, Rom. 1:18-19, 24-27, 1 Tim. 1:8-10, Rev. 21:7-8).
10. God established two distinct sexes, male and female, in His own likeness at creation (Gen. 1:27, 2:22). Any attempt to alter one's gender is a sinful rejection of His sovereign will (Psalm 139:13-16).