1. GET TO KNOW NBCS
Familiarize yourself with our website and check out our Facebook page! This is a great way to get a glimpse into the day-to-day life of the school.
2. VISIT THE SCHOOL
We would love to have you visit the school! Email email@example.com or call 316-283-1337 to schedule a time that is convenient for you.
3. RETURN THE STUDENT APPLICATON, WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Completed Student Application (print and return to the school)
- $100 non-refundable application fee to accompany application
- Arrange for a current or previous educator to complete and send directly to NBCS the Student Recommendation Form
- Copy of student's immunization form and birth certificate
4. ATTEND PARENT INTERVIEW & STUDENT ACADEMIC EVALUATION
Once application paperwork and fee are received, an administrator will contact the family and schedule a time for the parent interview and student academic evaluation. The academic evaluation is not required for pre-k students.
5. ENROLLMENT DECISIONS
After all application forms are received and reviewed, testing is completed and the student is determined to be adequately prepared for the grade to which he or she is applying, and the parent interview is completed, the family will be notified via email regarding an admissions decision.
6. ENROLLMENT COMMITMENT
If an offer of admission is made, please respond to that letter to notify the school of your commitment to enroll. This will aid the administration as they order textbooks, etc.
Note: Additional forms to be completed for fall enrollment will be sent to all new and returning families at the beginning of August.